Our Revolution Massachusetts (ORMA) is an all-volunteer, people-powered organization with an elected Representative Council and a seven-member Coordinating Committee that provides quick responses to time-sensitive issues, informed by the chairs of working committees. Coordinating committee and co-chairs work together to address emerging needs for decision and action. To reach the Coordinating Committee members, email them at email@example.com.
To join or learn more about any committee, please click on its name below.
For general inquires send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bylaws/Legal: develops and maintains bylaws, which establishes the legal structure, and rules to conduct business, meetings, etc.
- Communications: supporting online communications (newsletter and email blasts), and other internal communication procedures and protocols.
- Electoral Issues: pursues refining/defining the ORMA candidate “endorsement” protocol. Invitations to participate are extended only to ORMA members.
- Field and Affiliate Support Team (FAST): certifying affiliates for membership and assisting the formation of new affiliates for RC membership.
- Fundraising and Finance: tracking and reporting all financial operations of ORMA, and planning and executing any fundraising activities.
- Inclusion and Development: Supporting the growth of identity caucuses, coalition building and programming.
- Political Action and Civic Engagement (PACE): Develop strategies to build and exercise political influence. Inform and educate membership on candidates and progressive issues.
- Tech: Manage member and mailing list database, website maintenance, etc.
- Events: Helps to plan and coordinate ORMA meetings and events including General Assembly.