- Organizing and managing ORMA’s membership database
- Choosing and administering a platform for ORMA’s public facing web-presence.
- Working with Communications Committee and affiliates to ensure the website stays up to date.
- Developing interesting and interactive content for the website based on the needs of the organization.
- Choosing and administering a platform for the ORMA internal web presence “intranet”.
- Choosing and administering a platform for document storage and sharing, so the organization can build its knowledge base.
- Assisting the organization with graphic design, audio/visual editing, computer programming, or other specialized skills when needed
- Enforcing data security policies
- Training and support of all of the above
Lisa Griffith and Chris Reardon, Co-Chairs