- Create a plan for political education of membership as well as the voting public, including candidates and progressive issues
- Work with Electoral Issues Committee, as needed
- Drive the membership to activities such as rallies, guerilla theater (e.g., die-ins), etc.
- Coordinate leadership development, training, and mentoring programs, including canvassing, lobbying, and other best practices
- Develop connections and coordinate work with allied organizations, including maintaining contact list
- Develop formal proposal to include the participation of allied organizations
- Coalition building to support issue-based and electoral campaigns
Steve Garone and Nancy Stenberg, Co-Chairs