Our Revolution Massachusetts (ORMA) is an all-volunteer, people-powered organization with a Representative Council model and a coordinating committee of leadership. To reach any of the Coordinating Committee members, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in learning more about any committee or joining a team, please click on the name of the committee below.
For general inquires send an email to email@example.com.
- Bylaws/Legal: develops and maintains bylaws, which establishes the legal structure, and rules to conduct business, meetings, etc.
- Communications: supporting online communications (newsletter and email blasts), and other internal communication procedures and protocols.
- Electoral Issues: pursues refining/defining the ORMA candidate “endorsement” protocol. Invitations to participate are extended only to ORMA members.
- Field and Affiliate Support Team (FAST): certifying affiliates for membership and assisting the formation of new affiliates for RC membership.
- Fundraising and Finance: tracking and reporting all financial operations of ORMA, and planning and executing any fundraising activities.
- Inclusion and Development: Supporting the growth of identity caucuses, coalition building and programming.
- Political Action and Civic Engagement (PACE): Develop strategies to build and exercise political influence. Inform and educate membership on candidates and progressive issues.
- Tech: Manage member and mailing list database, website maintenance, etc.