Our Revolution Massachusetts (ORMA) Newsletter # 10: November 8, 2017
Please send feedback to newsletter@OurRevolution.com. What’s going on in your part of the state? Let us know by sending event details or articles of interest. If you’d like to join the Communications team as a roving reporter or social media contributor, send an email to newsletter@OurRevolution.com.
|Read Election News from across the state!
National Our Revolution Endorsed Candidates
Our Revolution Massachusetts Local Affiliate Endorsed Candidates
Other Progressive Candidate Wins throughout the state
|REMINDER: Sunday November 12th ORMA will adopt a democratically-elected, representative, and accountable structure to further our goals as a revolutionary force in Massachusetts! Register here and see the Facebook event.The event is scheduled for 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Doors open at 9:00 am for registration.
1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East
Join us to ratify our new organizational structure and celebration of our grassroots community. View the proposed structure
Signature Collection ends November 10th for Massachusetts Nurses Association (MNA) Safe Patients Limits Ballot Initiative.
Raise Up Coalition for Economic Justice, campaigns. Update:The campaign needs 60,000 signatures by November 19th. Please sign up for a shift hereor on Facebook: Raise the Minimum Wage, and Paid Family Medical Leavecampaigns and turn in your petitions at a location near you.
Note: It’s imperative Our Revolution signatures are logged! Please report your OR signatures here: raiseupma.org/
|The Field team is your first stop with questions on how to get started as an Our Revolution Massachusetts affiliate group. Contact email@example.com for more details or find an affiliate near you.
After you join as an affiliate, be sure to contact info@OurRevolutionMA.comfor data and digital support services.
We want to hear from you!
1. Have a question, comment or concern? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Want to support one of ORMA’s fundraising targets? Donate here.
3. Want to promote an event or see an event near you? Submit your event on our calendar page.
4. Have a submission for the next newsletter? email@example.com
5. Follow us (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and tag us: @OurRevolutionMA & #OurRevMA.
6. To sign up for All Volunteer Action (AVA) statewide actions https://timecounts.org/
7. To join ORMA Discussion Board! Send email to ORMAdiscuss@googlegroups.com, subject line: Join.
Do you have a submission* for the newsletter? firstname.lastname@example.org submissions edited for content and space