ORMA members voted by a majority of 78% to endorse Senator Sanders for President of the United States. Visit Bernie’s About page (with a great video reviewing his long history of working for the good of all people) and his Issues page to understand ORMA’s enthusiastic support. And here’s how to get involved with the campaign.
Scroll down for more about Bernie!
Don’t miss these opportunities to see Bernie Sanders in person!
Rally in Springfield with Bernie Friday, February 28. Doors open at 6:00 pm.
Sign up here
MassMutual Center Exhibition A/B
1277 Main Street, Springfield
Rally in Boston with Bernie
Saturday, February 29, 10 am – 12 noon.
Sign up here
Hosted by Bernie Sanders for Massachusetts
Boston Common, 139 Tremont Street, Boston
We have limited time to win Massachusetts for Bernie! There are scores of different events scheduled in Massachusetts between now and the March 3rd primary, and the number keeps growing. If you can, sign up to help run a staging location. For more information on the MA campaign, contact the State Field Director, Daniel Moraff at email@example.com.
The articles and videos below offer more information about Senator Bernie Sanders, and this Campaign advertisement really speaks to us!
- Bernie Sanders echoes the powerful, moving words of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Bernie’s December 2010 “Speech” was a turning point in his career.
- Bernie’s deep commitment to civil rights.
- Alexandria Occasio-Cortez’ video in support of Sanders.
- “If you are a worker or poor person in this country, then Bernie Sanders is your candidate.” – from a great article by Marcelle Grair, former member of ORMA’s Coordinating Committee.
- “Sanders is shifting away from the antiquated paradigm of “foreign policy” [and] is targeting the global architecture of kleptocracy.” Excellent article about how Bernie is likely to deal with Russia and with Putin in particular.
- Words for today: from Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s 1944 State of the Union speech: “We have come to a clear realization … that true individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. … People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made. … “ Read more of FDR’s speech.
- Above all, plan to VOTE, and help Get Out the Vote locally and in other states! Our Founding Fathers are singing to us from the Beyond, musically – Take a listen!
The Holyoke office now has an official space located at 59 Cherry Street in Holyoke.
Photo of the Holyoke kick-off Feb. 24th with Massachusetts Co-Chairs for Sanders State Representatives Lindsay Sabadosa and Paul Mark, MA Field Director Daniel Ezra Moraff, ice cream gurus Ben & Jerry, Nancy Stenberg, Karen Lee, lots of Berners and (photo credit) MA Political Director Trip Yang.
News Flash! Sightings of Bernie – almost Santa Claus-like – have been reported throughout the nation. The man is phenomenal. He seems tireless. Jewish grandmothers everywhere worry about him. Even here in Salem, MA, two separate upstanding, rational ORMA-ites reported sightings and offered this alleged photographic evidence as proof. You decide. Was Bernie in Salem? And what of his spirit doth elsewhere dwell? Boston? Springfield?
Life-size Bernie puppet made by Sue Kirby, with Salem resident Richard Stafford